Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tips/ Environmental Portrait/ Photography self-portrait/ Casual portrait

 TIPS
1 - Think about your motivation and emotions: Blankly staring at the camera rarely gets good results. Be silly, don’t be afraid to over-act. The worst that can happen is that you fill up your memory card with useless photos; but you might also find yourself with a proper gold-nugget of a self portrait.

2- Get Closer

3- However, taking self-portraits has several advantages: you'll always have a willing subject, and you may be able to interpret the "real you" better than others can.


Enviromental Portrait 

 
I picked this photo because it really brings out the darkness in the back ground the girls red dress really pops in the picture.


I picked this photo because i like the way the berries are bright and it really does show the environment.




Photography Self-Portrait
Im using this picture because she looks really pretty but it still kind of shows herself.

Im using this picture because she used another picture as her face and its creative.



Casual Protrait
 Marilyn looks so casual just sitting there and i love this picture if her.

Drake looks casual and relaxed.




My Plan
I plan took take a photo of myself with some help from a friend or something. I would like to shoot inside with more light like in NewTech or something but i also like the environment idea and to be able to have something scenery in the back.To make my picture successful i will go home this week and think of ideas on how i want my picture to be. I want to be really creative and get really personal with my work but i dont have many options compared to the fact that im taking it at school.


No comments:

Post a Comment